Keto Cashew Chicken
This Keto Cashew Chicken is a low carb version of a classic Chinese takeout favorite! A super easy (and healthy), one-skillet meal that’s the perfect busy weeknight meal!
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast cut into chunks. Can also use thighs.
- 1/8 salt
- 1/8 pepper
- 2 tsp avocado oil
- 1 green pepper cut into chunks
- 1 white onion cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup roasted cashews
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Chopped green onions for garnish
- 1 tbsp
- rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp liquid aminos
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce Use only 1/2 tsp for a milder recipe or double if you want it spicier!
- In a bowl add sauce ingredients (chili garlic sauce, minced garlic, sesame oil, ginger, salt, and pepper to taste). Set aside.
- Heat pan on low heat and toast cashews until lightly brown and set aside.
- Add avocado oil to the pan and increase heat to high and add chicken and cook through.
- Now, throw in the chopped pepper, onion, and the sauce mixture and cook on high for about 5 minutes.
- Next, you’ll add the liquid aminos, cashews, and rice wine vinegar to pan. Cook until sauce has thickened.
- Top with sesame seeds and serve!