Chicken Bacon Ranch Stromboli
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 11-ounce can thin crust refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup prepared ranch dressing plus more for dipping
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out the pizza dough thin and even on the prepared baking sheet.
- Spread dressing on the dough, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
- Sprinkle chicken, bacon, and cheese evenly over the dressing.
- Roll up the dough like a jelly roll, starting from one side and using the parchment to help you roll.
- Place the stromboli on the baking sheet with the seam side down. Tuck the ends under.
- Make several diagonal slits on the crust.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with extra dressing for dipping.