Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes
These Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes are the fanciest way to fry your potatoes! With just a few easy steps and delicious flavor, you won't stop making them over and over again!
- 4 medium russet potatoes washed and scrubbed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt or to taste
- ½ teaspoon pepper or to taste
- Slice your potatoes: Place a potato on a cutting board between two chopsticks or skewers. Slice the potato into ¼ inch slices, but do not slide the knife all the way down, the chop sticks should prevent you from doing that. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Prep the seasoning: In a small bowl combine the olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Brush the potatoes: Place the potatoes at the bottom of your air fryer basket and brush generously with the olive oil mixture all around.
- Cook the potatoes: Cook at 380°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- Don't overcrowd the air fryer basket and don't stack the potatoes on top of each other. If you have a small basket you might only be able to fit 2 potatoes in it at a time. The cooking time will vary depending on the size of your potatoes.
- You can peel the potatoes or simply leave them peeled and wash them well before cutting as per instructions.
- Store leftover potatoes in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- To get that crispy crunch back, simply place your leftover fries in a single layer in your air fryer. Turn on the air fryer at 350°F and cook for about 3-4 minutes, depending on how crispy you want them.