- 1 1/2 lbs. (680 g) zucchini ,cut lengthwise into wedges (about 3 medium zucchini)
- 1/2 cup (50 g) freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) dried herbs – thyme, oregano, basil, rosemary, etc…
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) garlic powder
- Kosher salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste (freshly ground if possible)
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) chopped fresh parsley leaves
1Preheat oven to 400° F. Line baking sheet with parchment or aluminum foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2In bowl, combine Parmesan, dried herbs, smoked paprika and garlic powder salt and pepper, to taste.
3Toss the zucchini with olive oil and roll in parmesan/herb mixture to coat all sides. Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with extra parmesan/herb mixture if needed.
4Bake until crisp, about 15 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.