Confused about what to eat for dinner? Maybe Air Fryer Hamburgers can be the answer. Providing a delicious dinner dish is indeed a must. If you want to enjoy a great hamburger, give this recipe a try. It has been proven to be delicious and very easy to make.
My mom really likes this food and after I tried it it was really good. So, there’s nothing wrong if you also try to make it now. Air fryer hamburgers have a special characteristic and taste. You don’t have to worry about a difficult dinner because these burgers are more than enough to give you the best dinner experience.
Air fryer hamburgers
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Barbecue sauce
- Red onion
- White onion
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef and seasonings until well combined. Don’t over work the meat though, it will become tough.
- Divide beef into 4 equal portions, roll into balls and form into patties
- Preheat Air Fryer to 370 degrees F
- Add patties in a single layer into the basket
- Cook for 6-7 minutes, flip burgers and continue cooking until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F, about 3-5 minutes
- Add cheese, if using, and cook until cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings
You may also like: Mushroom Melt Burger