Are you looking for delicious shrimp cooking ideas? Don’t worry, there are so many choices of shrimp recipes, so you can freely choose the one you like the most. One of the best shrimp dishes is the Garlic Butter Baked Shrimp Dinner. Needless to say, the delicacy is very special!
Shrimp has long been one of the most popular seafood. Shrimp meat which has a characteristic, can really give satisfaction to everyone who eats it.
If you are bored with the shrimp dishes that you may have eaten often, maybe you are interested in trying to make Blackened Shrimp Avocado Burrito Bowls. Obviously, the taste is so great, you’ll love it right away.
Shrimp can be combined with a variety of delicious ingredients and spices. Included with butter and garlic. Hmm, what does it taste like? Are you curious? Alright, just read the full recipe below!
Baked Shrimp with Garlic Butter
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- 1/2 small shallot minced
- 1 lemon
- 6 medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- Fine sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter soft
- Freshly ground pepper
- Heat toaster oven to broil. Line the toaster oven tray with foil.
- Stir together the garlic, shallot, parsley and soft butter.
- Season the shrimp on both sides with salt and pepper and generously brush each side with garlic butter.
- Place shrimp on the foil-lined tray and bake for 3 to 5 minutes, depending on size, until the shrimp just turns opaque. Finish with fresh-squeezed lemon juice.
Now you know the recipe and how to make Garlic Butter Baked Shrimp Dinner. Immediately prepare all the ingredients then cook in your kitchen. Very suitable for family dinner dishes. Eat well, be happy and always be healthy!