Blackened shrimp avocado burrito bowls can be the best lunch and dinner dish. Very delicious, flavorful and healthy. Of course you also know that shrimp is one of the best sources of protein which is very popular all over the world.
There are so many choices of shrimp dishes such as shrimp tacos and sheet pan shrimp boil that are no less delicious than baked shrimp burritos black beans. You should try to make all of them because each dish has its own special taste.
There is not much preparation that you have to do if you want to try to make this shrimp dish. It only requires a few simple ingredients and a few easy steps in the cooking process. Well, you just learn the complete recipe below!
Blackened Shrimp Avocado Burrito Bowls
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 avocados sliced
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 can black beans
- 2 cups brown rice cooked I used a brown rice quinoa blend
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 can corn
Greek Yogurt Avocado Cilantro Ranch:
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil add more for smoother consistency
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl add the shrimp, chili powder, paprika, onion powder, cumin, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. In a medium sized skillet add the olive oil and shrimp. Cook over medium high heat until no longer pink.
- To assemble the bowls, divide the shrimp, corn, black beans, rice, and avocado evenly. If using for meal prep, add the avocado right before eating. Drizzle with dressing.
- To make the Greek Yogurt Avocado ranch: In a food processor, add avocado, cilantro, greek yogurt, garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper. Pulse until smooth. At a little water if smoother consistency is desired.
You won’t have any trouble trying to make Blackened Shrimp Avocado Burrito Bowls because it’s really simple. Once cooked, immediately serve it on the dining table. You and your family will immediately love the taste. Good luck!