Breathe, relax and enjoy every moment of the day gratefully. It’s time to prepare dinner dishes. If there is an easy one, why look for the hard one? This principle turns out to be quite fun when you get stuck thinking about dinner. You can make an easy and delicious dinner dish like Ritz Cracker Chicken.
Ritz Cracker Chicken turns out to be the perfect choice when you’re bored with dinner dishes that you’ve enjoyed too often. You and your family will be very excited to enjoy this dish.
Ritz Cracker Chicken
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 sleeve of Ritz Crackers crushed into crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning optional
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/3 cup butter cut into cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place beaten eggs and cracker crumbs into two separate shallow bowls.
- Add garlic salt, black pepper and Italian seasoning to the cracker crumbs and stir to combine.
- Dip each chicken breast into the eggs and then into the crumb mixture to completely coat the chicken.
- Arrange chicken in a 9x13-inch baking dish and arrange cubes of butter around each breast.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.