Preparing a quick, effortless, and flavorful dinner can be a breeze with this recipe. The dish features pork chops and vegetables cooked together in a single pan, ensuring that everything is cooked evenly and ready to serve at the same time. With the addition of ranch seasoning, the once mundane meal is transformed into a delicious feast.
The popularity of one-pan meals is on the rise and it’s not difficult to understand why. They are incredibly convenient since all the ingredients are cooked together in one pan, making cleanup a breeze. If you’re like me and need some magic in the kitchen to keep things under control, one-pan meals can be a lifesaver. They are like a secret weapon for busy households with little time for meal preparation.
Ranch Pork Chops with Green Beans and Potatoes
Ranch Pork Chops with Green Beans and Potatoes is seasoned perfectly and combined with softly baked baby red potatoes and fresh green beans.
- 4 bone-in pork chops 3/4-inch to 1-inch thick
- 16 ounces baby red potatoes halved
- 16 ounces green beans frozen
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package dry ranch seasoning
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chops, potatoes, and green beans in a single layer on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, stir together the ranch seasoning mix and garlic. Sprinkle over the pork and vegetables.
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes, rotating after 10 minutes until the thickest part reaches 145°F with a meat thermometer. Place under the broiler for a few minutes to add some color.
- Sprinkle on the chopped parsley to garnish. (or sprinkle with parmesan!) Serve hot.