Preparing a quick, effortless, and flavorful dinner can be a breeze with this recipe. The dish features pork chops and vegetables cooked together in a single pan, ensuring that everything is cooked evenly and ready to serve at the same time. With the addition of ranch seasoning, the once mundane meal is transformed into a delicious feast.
The popularity of one-pan meals is on the rise and it’s not difficult to understand why. They are incredibly convenient since all the ingredients are cooked together in one pan, making cleanup a breeze. If you’re like me and need some magic in the kitchen to keep things under control, one-pan meals can be a lifesaver. They are like a secret weapon for busy households with little time for meal preparation.
Ranch Pork Chops with Green Beans and Potatoes
- 4 bone-in pork chops 3/4-inch to 1-inch thick
- 16 ounces baby red potatoes halved
- 16 ounces green beans frozen
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package dry ranch seasoning
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chops, potatoes, and green beans in a single layer on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, stir together the ranch seasoning mix and garlic. Sprinkle over the pork and vegetables.
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes, rotating after 10 minutes until the thickest part reaches 145°F with a meat thermometer. Place under the broiler for a few minutes to add some color.
- Sprinkle on the chopped parsley to garnish. (or sprinkle with parmesan!) Serve hot.