Asian Glazed Meatballs
Tender Asian Glazed Meatballs are made with ground turkey and smothered in a homemade sticky Asian glaze. This recipe is so easy to make and will become a family favorite dinner.
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 2 tsp. sesame oil for meatballs
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs plain
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. minced garlic for meatballs
Asian Glaze Ingredients
- 2/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. minced garlic for sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. sesame oil for sauce
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. siracha sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease baking sheet.
- In a large bowl combine ground turkey, sesame oil, bread crumbs, ginger, eggs, and minced garlic. Mix well with your hands until all ingredients are combined.
- Shape turkey mixture into 1 1/2" balls and place them on a prepared baking sheet. Cook for 20-23 minutes or until meat is no longer pink in the middle.
- While meatballs are cooking, combine hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, honey, minced garlic, sesame oil, ground ginger, soy sauce, and siracha sauce in a medium-large skillet.
- Bring sauce to a boil over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes to allow the sauce to thicken slightly.
- Remove meatballs from the oven and place them in the Asian sauce. Coat meatballs well and serve over rice or noodles. Sprinkle sesame seeds and green onion on top for a garnish. Enjoy!