Garlic Butter Herb Steak Bites with Potatoes are such a simple meal that is full of tender garlic herb melt in your mouth steak with potatoes. This is a meal that the entire family will love!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter divided
- 1 pound yukon gold potatoes sliced about 1/2 inch in thickness
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme chopped
- 1 teaspoon rosemary chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano chopped
- 1 1/4 pounds sirloin steaks cut into 1 inch cubes
- salt and pepper
1Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat and add olive oil and butter, potatoes, garlic, thyme, rosemary, and oregano. Cook for about 3 minutes, stir and cook and additional 3 minutes until fork tender. Remove and set aside on a plate.
2Turn the skillet to high heat. Add the 1 tablespoon butter and steak bites. Let the steak sear for a minute and then continue to stir the steak until they are golden brown.
3Top the steak with fresh chopped herbs.