Baked shrimp scampi, topped with pasta, cream, and plently of cheese!
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 4 tbsp butter, unsalted and melted
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- juice of half lemon
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/3 cup seafood broth or choice of broth
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper, more or less to taste
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes, more or less to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley plus more for garnish
- 10 oz spaghetti, cooked
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated plus more for garnish
1Preheat oven 400 degree F.
2In a medium-sized baking dish combine shrimp, garlic, butter, broth, shallots, lemon juice, lemon zest, red chilli flakes, salt, pepper, and broth.
3Bake for 10-12 minutes or until shrimp is cooked and no longer gray.
4Add cooked pasta, heavy cream, cheese, and parsley. Stir well. Garnish with more parsley and parmesan cheese!