No boiling required with this oven baked spaghetti! Easy weeknight dinner!
- 16 oz spaghetti, uncooked
- 16 oz jar pasta sauce
- 3 cups water
- 1 tsp oregano or italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt more or less to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper more or less to taste
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion sliced thin
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2Add all the ingredients except for the mozzarella cheese. Stir well.
3Cover and bake for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven about 20-25 minutes in and give it a stir. *Be sure not to skip this step.
4Top with mozzarella cheese and bake uncovered for an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly!