A delicious dessert perfects a great meal. For those of you who want to try one of the typical Italian dessert recipes, you are worthy of trying the Strawberry Balsamic Tiramisu. For the complete recipe, please see below!
- 1 cup strawberry preserves
- 3 tablespoons DeLallo Modenacrem Balsamic Glaze, plus more for drizzling
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound mascarpone cheese
- 1 (17.6-ounce) package DeLallo Savoiardi Lady Fingers
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 1/3 cups whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 pounds strawberries, sliced
1Combine preserves, balsamic glaze and orange juice in a small bowl. Whisk to incorporate.
2In a separate large bowl, beat cream, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer to form peaks. Gently fold in the mascarpone.
3Spread 1/2 cup of the preserve mixture over the bottom of a deep, 13- by 9-inch baking dish. Next, arrange ladyfingers to cover preserves. (There may be extra leftover from the package.) Spread 3/4 cup of preserve mixture atop the ladyfingers, then top with mascarpone and cream mixture. Top with sliced strawberries then covers and chill for at least 8 hours for ladyfingers to soften.