The Cajun chicken breast air fryer is one of my favorite chicken dishes. The texture of the distinctive chicken breast meat really blends perfectly with the other ingredients. It suits my taste very well. I really enjoyed this food in every bite. I think you will like this dish too.
I also love the Cajun chicken pasta. Even now, I still make it often and enjoy it. As much as possible, you should cook different meals a week so you don’t get bored.
Watch every meal you make and eat. Do not overeat. That can make you overweight. Chicken breast meat is very popular with many people because it contains a high protein content. One of the delicious chicken breast dishes is the Cajun chicken breast air fryer. Trust me, once you try it, you will definitely want to make it and eat it again in the future.
Cajun Chicken Breast Air Fryer
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 cups Zucchini (about two average sized zucchini) cut into small chunks
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups trimmed fresh green beans
- 1 large red bell pepper cut into chunks
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning I use Tony
- 1/2 large red onion cut into larger pieces
- avocado oil cooking spray
- 1 tsp each garlic powder, smoked paprika, and oregano
- 1/8-1/4 tsp each finely ground black pepper and cayenne pepper (reduce for the spice level you want- this is pretty spicy!)
1Gather ingredients. Make sure to pat chicken breast and vegetables with a dry paper towel to get rid of any extra moisture In a large bowl add chicken, 2 tsp olive oil, cajun seasoning, extra spices, and cornstarch. Stir together or use hands to incorporate the seasonings and cornstarch into the chicken really well. After that, stir in the veggies and 1 tsp olive oil.
2Preheat Air Fryer for 5 minutes to 400 degrees. Spray basket with cooking spray and then add the chicken and veggies spread them evenly in the basket.
3Cook for 8 minutes then open the air fryer and shake the basket (or stir) really well. Then cook for about 6-8 minutes more. Air Fryer times can vary a bit so I recommend using a meat thermometer to temp your chicken to 165 and make sure it’s done.
4Serve and enjoy! We like to serve this over rice, riced cauliflower, mashed potatoes, or with a big salad on the side!