One of the most delicious chicken dishes, very tender and my favorite dish. Cooking in a slow cooker allows you to relax and do many other important activities.
You can serve this dish as an appetizing main dish. You and your family will eat well.
Within a week, you can make and serve this food several times according to taste. If you are bored with other chicken dishes like juicy roasted chicken. You need to provide a variety of dishes so you don’t get bored.
For those of you who can’t wait to know the recipe and how to make chicken dumpling soup, here is the recipe!
Homemade Chicken Dumpling Soup Crock Pot
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 can cream of chicken soup 10.5 oz
- 1 can cream of celery soup 10.5 oz
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups frozen vegetables or peas and carrots defrosted
- black pepper to taste
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits 8 pieces Buttermilk, Country or Homestyle
- Add onion to 6 qt crock pot and top with chicken breasts.
- In a small bowl, combine cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup, parsley, poultry seasoning and pepper. Spread over chicken breasts. Top with chicken broth and cook on high 5 hours.
- Approximately 1 hour (I allow 60 - 90 minutes) before serving (after 4 hours of cooking time), roll each biscuit thin and flat. Cut into 4 strips. Add vegetables to the slow cooker and stir. Add biscuit strips on top. Replace lid as quickly as possible.
- Remove chicken breasts and slightly shred. Add back into slow cooker and stir (this will break up the dumplings somewhat which is ok). Let cook an additional 10 minutes and serve.
Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
It’s easy, delicious and addictive. You can immediately practice cooking this dish right now. Prepare all the ingredients and seasonings and immediately cook in your beloved kitchen.