- 4 slices sugar-free bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapenos, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1In a medium bowl, stir together bacon, cream cheese, jalapenos, and 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
2Cut about 6 slits across the top of the chicken, being careful not to cut all the way through.
3Stuff the cream cheese mixture into the slits.
4Place chicken in air fryer basket and set to Air Fry at 350 for 15 minutes. With 1 minute of time left, open the Air Fryer and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Air Fry for the last minute.
The chicken should be done after 15 minutes, but cooking time can vary between Air Fryer brands. Cook a few minutes longer if necessary.
You can use finely diced fresh jalapeno instead of pickled jalapeno.