If you want to make delicious tacos it is very easy and you can make it yourself at home. Turkey is very tasty to be cooked into a variety of tasty and nutritious foods.
On this occasion, we will try to share a turkey tacos recipe. You can get ingredients for this recipe easily. So no need to worry about difficulty getting ingredients and ingredients.
You bother? You don’t have much time? You can try this tacos turkey recipe for you to eat with your beloved family at home.
For those of you who are curious about this recipe, please refer to the full recipe below.
- 2 Tbs. Tabasco chipotle pepper sauce
- 1 Tbs. tomato paste
- 2 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely diced
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs. chili powder
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 to 1-1/4 lb. ground turkey (not ground turkey breast)
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 taco-size (6-inch) flour tortillas, heated
- In a small dish, whisk the chipotle Tabasco, tomato paste, and 2 Tbs. water. Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring very frequently, until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic, chili powder, and cumin and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds
- Add the turkey and sprinkle with 1 tsp. salt. Cook, using a wooden spoon to break the meat into small pieces, until just cooked through, about 3 minutes. Stir in the tomato paste mixture and let cook until the liquid is almost absorbed, 1 to 2 minutes
- Off the heat, stir in the cilantro and season to taste with more salt if needed. Serve folded in the tortillas with your favorite taco toppings
Okay, that’s a very delicious turkey tacos recipe. Please try now and immediately feel the delicious taste. Good luck !