Prepare time: 15 min
Cook: 0 min
Ready in: 15 min
- 2 rip
- e medium avocados; fleshed and diced
- 4oz feta (block will yield best taste and texture)
- 3 medium roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley (or cilantro)
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBS apple cider vinegar (or white)
- 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
1Make sure your avocados aren’t too soft so they hold their texture better.
2Cut 4oz block of feta into cubes.
3In a medium bowl combine diced avocado, feta, diced tomatoes, diced red onion, minced garlic, chopped parsley or cilantro, extra virgin olive oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with salt.
4Gently fold together ingredients with large spoon until combined. Be careful not to mash avocado.
5Transfer dip to serving bowl, serve with crackers, chips, flatbread or on its own.
Store leftovers in covered container – cover with plastic wrap and gently press into dip before placing lid on. Leftovers should keep okay (without avocado browning too much) for about 3 days.