The delicious baked spaghetti casserole with cream cheese will make you and your family eat very voraciously. The taste of this food is very special and so satisfying. You won’t be disappointed if you learn to make this dish.
The ingredients used in making this food are very simple. The cooking process is so easy that even beginners can easily learn to make this dish at home.
Soft pasta combined with other ingredients, can really perfectly create a delicious taste that cannot be expressed in words because it is so delicious.
When hungry, you and your family need quality food that doesn’t make you bored. You should change your diet every day in order not to feel bored. Eating the same food over and over will only make you bored. Baked spaghetti casserole with cream cheese can be the best choice for you and your beloved family.
Some of the ingredients that you must prepare before the practice of making Baked spaghetti casserole with cream cheese, including lean ground beef, clove garlic, jar spaghetti sauce and others. It’s not much, I guarantee you won’t have any trouble preparing it.
Baked Spaghetti Casserole with Cream Cheese
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 28 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain fat and stir in spaghetti sauce.
- Drain spaghetti and place in a bowl. Add cream cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning, and garlic salt. Stir until cream cheese is melted and spaghetti is thoroughly coated. Spread a small amount of meat sauce in the bottom of the prepared baking pan; put spaghetti on top and top with remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
How, very easy is not it? Immediately prepare all the ingredients and then immediately practice cooking in your beloved kitchen. Once cooked, immediately serve on the dining table. May be useful. Good luck!~