- 2 lbs. large shrimp raw
- 3 tbsps. lime juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsps. fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. chili seasoning
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsps. cumin
- 2 fresh garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- 1 small purple onion diced
- 1 large zucchini halved and sliced
- 1 large yellow squash halved and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper cubed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
1Marinate the shrimp with the spices, lime juice and olive oil.
2Meanwhile, chop and slice the veggies.
3Add one tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet and bring to medium heat. Saute the veggies until they obtain a gold color and are tender. Remove and set aside in a bowl.
4In the same skillet, saute the shrimp until they are fully cooked. Then return the cookies veggies to the skillet and saute with the shrimps for 1-2 minutes.
5Remove and serve.