- 8 Ounces Short Pasta, (penne, rotini, ziti, etc.)
- 1 1/4 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 1/4 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Pasta Sauce, (red, your favorite brand)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
1**Please layer the ingredients in the order listed below.**
2Place the pasta noodles into the liner of the Instant Pot. Pour the chicken broth and heavy cream over the noodles. Press the noodles down so they’re mostly covered by liquid.
3Next pour in the pasta sauce and top it with the garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Don’t stir!
4Close the lid, and make sure the valve is set to sealing.
5Use the manual (pressure cook) button to adjust the time to 5 minutes. After the time is up, open the valve to release the pressure (quick release).
6Stir the noodles and sauce. Top with your favorite cheese, fresh basil, or parsley. Serve hot.