Create a delicious mouth-watering Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie! This recipe is ridiculously easy, jam-packed with flavor, and one of my families favorite dishes. The seasoned pulled chicken and fresh cut veggies marinated in spices all day creating an amazing dinner you will be proud to serve up!
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped carrots, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sliced celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 cans (10.5 ounce) cream of chicken condensed soup
- 1 to 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, totaling 2 pounds
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 1 can (15 ounce) corn
- 1 can (16.3 ounces) refrigerated biscuits, baked
1Place onion, carrots, celery, parsley, paprika, oregano, salt, pepper, chicken stock, and chicken soup in the bowl of a slow cooker. Stir to combine. The mixture will be thick.
2Nestle the chicken breasts in the mixture and spoon the mixture over the breasts to cover.
3Cook on low for 8 hours. Thirty minutes before the end of cook time, remove the breasts and shred the chicken using two forks. Return shredded chicken back to the slow cooker and add the peas and corn. Stir and allow to finish cooking.
4Serve topped with a biscuit.