This delectable Creamy Slow-Cooker Crack Chicken combines the irresistible flavors of crack dip with tender, slow-cooked chicken. The preparation is wonderfully simple: Cook the chicken with ranch seasoning and cream cheese, then shred it, mix it all together, and incorporate the remaining ingredients.
Enjoy this mouthwatering creation on buns, tortillas, or any preferred base for a warm and satisfying meal brimming with the delightful taste of crack dip. It’s a delightful alternative to devouring an entire bowl of dip while lingering near the table…not that I’ve ever done that, of course.
Creamy Crockpot Crack Chicken
This Creamy Crockpot Crack Chicken has all the delicious flavors of crack dip, plus tender slow-cooked chicken. And it’s amazingly easy to make.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 pkt ranch dressing mix
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese
- 1/2-3/4 cup cooked crumbled bacon depending on how much you like bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions sliced
- In crockpot add your chicken, sprinkle with ranch and then place cream cheese on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Remove lid and shred chicken and stirring in the cream cheese.
- Add your cheddar cheese, bacon and green onions and give it a stir to combine.
- Serve on buns, croissants, tortillas, etc.