Prepare time: 20 min
Cook: 10 min
Ready in: 30 min
Quick and easy recipe made on the grill or in a grill pan! Tender, juicy chicken topped with bruschetta and a balsamic glaze!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in half horizontally
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 Roma tomatoes seeded & finely chopped
- 1/4 red onion finely chopped
- 3 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 4 Tbsp shredded fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- ½ cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic glaze
1Brush olive oil over both sides of chicken breasts. Season the chicken with the Italian seasoning, salt and pepper on both sides.
2Place the chicken on gas grill heated to medium-high heat or into a grill pan or skillet. Cook for 5-6 minutes per side, or until cooked until the thickest part of the breast reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
3While chicken is cooking mix together ingredients for bruschetta. To save time you can also purchase store bought bruschetta.
4Once chicken is cooked, remove from the heat. Top with bruschetta and pour the glaze over top.