Air Fryer Parmesan Chicken Tenders are one of the best ways to cook chicken. It’s juicy, tasty, crunchy and healthy. It’s the best of all things! The other winner about this dish is it’s super fast. I love things that are quick and heathy.
These are so good you will reach for them over and over. Serve these tasty vittles with your favorite dipping sauce. I’ve given you some inspiration below. Try something new, try two or three, or just experiment. They’re so easy and so good, you’ll make them again and again.
Crispy Parmesan Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
- 1 1/4 pounds chicken tenders boneless skinless
- 1/2 cup white flour
- Salt and Pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup Panko
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- Trim the fat from the tenders. Set out three bowls. Fill one with the white flour, about 1/4 teaspoon pepper, & about 1/2 teaspoon salt. Stir. Fill the next bowl with the olive oil or butter and minced garlic. Stir. Place the basil, paprika, Panko, and parmesan cheese in the last. Stir.
- Place the tenders in the flour mixture, then the garlic oil, then the panko mixture making sure to evenly and thoroughly coat each piece.
- Place the tenders in the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 9 minutes and then flip the tenders and cook for another 8-9 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove and enjoy immediately with the dipping sauce!
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 104IU
Vitamin C: 3mg